Washtenaw County, MI Public Adjusters, Public Claim Adjusters
Let the Public Claims Adjusters from Up Front Settlements take the hassle out of your insurance claims process. Experiencing the loss of your home or business and dealing with the claim can be emotionally overwhelming. Our Washtenaw County, MI Public Adjusters will represent you and maximize your insurance claim payout.
- We Work For The Insured
- We Maximize Insurance Claims
- We Fight On Your Behalf
- We Make Sure You Get A Fair Settlement
Our Washtenaw MI Public Adjusters Get Results For Our Customers
Upfront Settlements is a team or licensed Michigan Public Insurance Adjusters providing insurance claim assistance to commercial, industrial and residential property homeowners. We can maximize any claim due to fire, water, flood, storm and content losses in Washtenaw County.
WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES
Helping Home Owners & Business “Recover Properly After A Disaster”
How Our Washtenaw, MI Public Adjusters Works for You
- We will file your claim: Call us before you file a claim with your insurance company. We’ll properly file your claim to maximize your payout per your policy. If you’ve already filed your claim, or already received an unfair settlement, we can reopen the claim for you.
- We will evaluate your loss: We will inspect the damage to your property and provide detailed reports of actual item values and loss to support your claim.
- We will communicate directly with your insurance company: You can trust Michigan Public Adjusters Local to handle all steps and communications through the claims process, so you can focus on restoring your property.
- We will advocate on your behalf: We will use all legal means to fight for a fair and timely settlement on your behalf.
Call Ed – A Licensed Michigan Public Adjuster Who Cares!
My name is Ed Benavides and I am the owner of Up Front Settlements, Public Insurance Adjusters here in Washtenaw County work for the insured not the insurance company. They are experts in the details and language of insurance policies, as well as filing and adjusting property claims. Michigan Public adjusters know exactly how to log and submit initial and supplemental claims to maximize payouts from the insurance company. The process of evaluating, completing and submitting a claim for a property damage claim is remarkably exhaustive, i can handle that burden.