Huron County, MI Public Adjusters, Public Claim Adjuster
Let our Huron County Public Claims Adjusters from Up Front Settlements take the hassle out of your insurance claims process. Experiencing the loss of your home or business and dealing with the claim can be emotionally overwhelming. Our Public Adjusters will represent you and maximize your insurance claim payout.
- We Work For The Insured
- We Fight On Your Behalf
- We Maximize Insurance Claims
- We Make Sure You Get A Fair Settlement
We Are With You Every Step Of The Way
Our Huron County Public Adjusters Get Results For Our Customers
Upfront Settlements is a team or licensed Michigan Public Insurance Adjusters providing insurance claim assistance to commercial, industrial and residential property homeowners. We can maximize any claim due to fire, water, flood, storm and content losses in Huron MI.
“There are no upfront costs or any hidden fees. We don’t get paid unless you receive a settlement”
Typically, We Charge The Industry Standard 10% But On Larger Loss Projects, We Will Negotiate That Number
10 Steps We Do To Help You Recover More!
WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES
Helping Huron County Residents “Recover Properly After A Disaster”
How Our Huron County Public Adjusters Work for You
- Typically, a policyholder hires a Michigan Public Adjuster to assist in filing a claim and to ensure a satisfactory settlement.
- We will file your claim: Call us before you file a claim with your insurance company. We’ll properly file your claim to maximize your payout per your policy. If you’ve already filed your claim, or already received an unfair settlement, we can reopen the claim for you.
- We evaluate your loss: We document all damage to your property, provide detailed reports of actual total loss to support your claim.
- We will communicate directly with your insurance company: You can trust Michigan Public Adjusters Local to handle all steps and communications through the claims process, so you can focus on restoring your property.
- We will advocate on your behalf: We will use all legal means to fight for a fair and timely settlement on your behalf.
Call Ed – A Licensed Michigan Public Adjuster Who Cares!
My name is Ed Benavides and I am the owner of Up Front Settlements. We are Local Huron County Public Adjusters that represent the insured not the insurance company. We are experts in the details and language of insurance policies, as well as filing and adjusting Michigan Property Claims. Up Front Settlements knows exactly how to log and submit initial and supplemental claims to maximize payouts from insurance carriers. The process of evaluating, completing and submitting a claim for a property damage loss is remarkably exhaustive, we can handle that burden.