Why is Your Insurance Claim Underpaid? And How We Can Help!
Michigan Policyholders often have their insurance claims underpaid because most insurance companies reward company claims adjusters who deny, or minimize insurance claim losses. These adjusters are considered “high performer” adjusters that pay policyholders less which means you get screwed.
- We Work For The Insured
- We Fight On Your Behalf
- We Maximize Insurance Claims
- We Make Sure You Get A Fair Settlement
We Are With You Every Step Of The Way
Our Michigan Public Adjusters Get Results For Our Customers
Upfront Settlements is a team or licensed Michigan Public Insurance Adjusters providing insurance claim assistance to commercial, industrial and residential property homeowners. We maximize any claim due to fire, water, flood, storm and content losses across Michigan.
“There are no upfront costs or any hidden fees. We don’t get paid unless you receive a settlement”
Typically, We Charge The Industry Standard 10% But On Larger Loss Projects, We Will Negotiate That Number
10 Steps We Do To Help You Recover More!
WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES
Helping Home Owners & Businesses “Recover Properly After A Disaster”
How Our Michigan Public Adjusters Work for You
- Typically, a policyholder hires a Michigan Public Adjuster to assist in filing a claim and to ensure a satisfactory settlement.
- We will file your claim: Call us before you file a claim with your insurance company. We’ll properly file your claim to maximize your payout per your policy. If you’ve already filed your claim, or already received an unfair settlement, we can reopen the claim for you.
- We evaluate your loss: We document all damage to your property, provide detailed reports of actual total loss to support your claim.
- We will communicate directly with your insurance company: You can trust Michigan Public Adjusters Local to handle all steps and communications through the claims process, so you can focus on restoring your property.
- We will advocate on your behalf: We will use all legal means to fight for a fair and timely settlement on your behalf.
Call Ed – A Licensed Michigan Public Adjuster Who Cares!
My name is Ed Benavides and I am the owner of Up Front Settlements. I am a Local Michigan Public Adjuster that represent the insured not the insurance company. I am an expert in maximizing underpaid insurance claims, details and language of insurance policies, as well as filing and adjusting Michigan Property Claims. I know exactly how to log and submit initial and supplemental claims to maximize payouts from insurance carriers. Let me handle that burden for you.